Saturday, November 30, 2013

A Decent Internet Connection!

I've checked out of the KBTS Guest House and into the Panda Hotel where I will enjoy a single room for one night before other folks from the ABC International Ministries/Judson Bicentennial group I'm joining begin arriving. Much has changed since I stayed in this same hotel for a week about five years ago.  At that time one could only connect to the internet though a single PC by the front desk. The internet was so slow and censored her at the time that I never was able to retrieve my email.  Now I have high speed, broadband wifi in my room.  Of course, the room costs approximately what one week's stay cost five years ago!

As I have some free time and access to a decent internet connection, I will upload a couple of videos from my travel to date. Here is a short video of the students at the Taungoo Bible School singing during the morning worship service at which I was the guest preacher.




No comments:

Post a Comment